Monday, July 28, 2008

if i should i leave today

Poems and pleas of Loved Ones, What they would say If they Had one More Day. We Don't hear what they would say...or if they are do we listen, or think we had lost it?

I would like to say that I love you all........Doesn't matter what or relationship was, or if you hurt me, I forgive you, and Please Forgive Me!!!! If I have hurt you in the Past or Just By My Passing...I am so Very Sorry. I never intentionally ever meant to hurt anyone!! Should I not Live another day I want you to be happy for me... I am in a far better place than you are and have a deeper understanding now of what "Life Is"!! I don't want you to suffer, Please remember the good times...even the smallest of memory is better than not having one at all.I believe I was Blessed having you In My Life, Even for the smallest of reasons. each person has given me a new piece of information, and each person that has passed on b4 me has a bit of them in my soul. Without them I could not be who I was or Am. Just know that I want you to learn what ever you can with what ever God gives you. Treasure it, you don't know when it will not be around again. I Only Wish Happiness For All...and sometimes we don't realize what we have till its Gone. But I did and I truly am Better for had having you in my Life!!!!!! Till We Meet Again.....On the other side.

No comments: