Monday, March 23, 2009

never really left

I've been told by a certain someone that I can't have only one post up at my blog. Not when it's filled with depressing goodbye quotes. Especially because I'm still here. See, I never actually said goodbye, because I knew I couldn't leave entirely. I wanted to. I was pretty fed up with some stuff and I needed a break. I will not go into details because most of you already know why I was upset. And if you don't? Well, let's just say it's not worth going into. It's over now. It's in the past. And I'm ready to move on. All I really needed was a little time.

I found this quote this morning because I was looking for something to post that was more uplifting than what I left you with. I couldn't really find anything exactly like what I was searching for.

“A blog is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.”

That makes sense, doesn't it? I think it does. And that's what I'm going to do. I still think that it's best that I keep the most important moments in my life private from prying eyes. And from now on, that's what I plan to do. If I have something along those lines to share, I'm sure I'll find some secret way of getting the word out.. I do it my ways.

No comments: