Saturday, June 13, 2009

stress and life

Its funny how when stress comes knocking a person can forget everything! Or worse yet, when stress comes knocking a person can risk everything that is important to them. I know that stress is a normal part of life, for whatever reason, stress is there entwined in our lives like lovers that can't get enough of each other. We turn around and it is there. We try and hide from it by whatever means we can find, but at the end of the day, stress is waiting for us.

I have no clue what roll it plays in our lives or in the grand scheme of things - I don't know maybe if stress didn't exist our reality and existance would cease being. Either way though, there are times I can do without it, like I'm sure so many people can too. It wreaks havoc on our health, in our lives, and in our relationships. Hell, I'm smoking more than I should and can sleep for hours if I could get away with it. There are days I look out the window and just rather go back to bed. Yeah, I hate stress.....Hmm, wonder if there is some magical way of getting rid of it....Say like assasins?

No comments: