Saturday, June 13, 2009

update's on my resolution 2009 ( I have no idea)

well, its been long time didnt write,,hmm with the same reason like before, i was so busy with my routine life with work , work , work and study..
anyhow, nothing much to share but just want to update my resolution 2009...

*No smoking and no Liquors. ( Compulsory)-in progress....(not yet to be honest)
*Take medication on time…INr under target (2.5-3.5)-yeah ON and OFF but mostly under the target.
*Sleep Less with the exception of tired ( 7-8 hours)-na...i sleep 3 or 4 yrs a day....everday...!!
*Eat more, to put up more weight ( target 3-4kg)- show bit of progress, i gain 2kg
*Study study study. No more fail ( target 2.8-3.2)- oyea i pass all my peper last sem...
*Keep develop on career (upgrading)- yeah Ive been transferred to regional office
*Stand up for myself more! ( Speak Up more Ideas/opinion)- yeah i did that almost 70%
*Possibly I should write more blogs?? (3-4 times a week)-aww...i write 1 or 2 times a month...duii
*Constantly think positive and never simply piss-off ( stay cool)- on progress 50%
*Savings ( Less Shopping)-erm,...15%
*Expend more superiority time with parents. ( More Dinner at home)- well, only when im back to KK (my homey)-at least 1 or 2 times a week.
* Relationship? (No comment)- yet no comment

New year resolutions doesn’t really have to control over our lives, these are just statements w/c motivates us to change our self and be a better person. And it will feel really good once we have done our resolution. Although I haven’t done mine, its still in process.

No comments: