Saturday, October 3, 2009

sometime life is nothing

Its true i guess,life is what it is
There are times where you have to make choices and decisions,and there are times when these same choices and decisions are made for you,and you simply have to live with the consequences of it all.
As hard and difficult as it may be.
I feel right now like i am living my life from day to day,based on the choices and actions of others - it feels like i am no longer in control of my own destiny anymore.
The surprising thing for me,is that i dont actually really think I give a shit any more.Has my resilience and stubbornness not been tested enough in the last 2 months?
Doesnt look like it.
But you know what?
I have reached the end of it.
I have reached the end of my rope to the extent where i am now prepared to say
Fuck this shit - i want out.
Out sounds like a good place to go,at least that way,i will be one less person in the way...

1 comment:

zangetsu said...

i feel wat u feel...hahaha...
“I am sure if there is something out there looking down on us from somewhere else in the universe, they're wise enough to stay away from us.”