Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THIS TIME

This time I resolutely confront I rashly allow myself to become enraptured I don't care whether this is right or wrong Even if it is a dangerous trap, I won't care about anything else Even when it comes to love, I'll love without regret

Don't tell me that I should give up That I should open my eyes I use my heart To see and to feel You're not me, so how can you understand? Even when it comes to love, let me love without regret

I'm not as perfect as you think I admit that sometimes I can't tell the difference between truth and deception It's not that I'm unwilling to walk out of this heap of love It's only that this time, this time it's me and not someone else

Whose heart should I use to comprehend To truly experience my surroundings Even if it's painful, even if it's tearful It's all part of my remorse

Whose heart can I use to comprehend To truly experience my surroundings Even if I'm tired, even if I'm weary I can only love without regret

No comments: