Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ultimate Evil lol

Now I declared to the world that my math book was the ultimate evil because of its absurd thickness. Well, guess what, it’s not only evil on the outside, it’s also evil on the inside!

I hate not knowing what to do and how to do things since it makes me feel stupid, which is why I probably hate Math. Ever since, I never got along with this thing called Math. It’s like that kid at school that no matter how hard I try to be friends with, it doesn’t work.

Oh and there’s its buddy, Structure. Words cannot eloquently explain on how much I hate this friend of Math’s. Why can’t we just write out the solution to save space, paper and time?

I miss those days where I just ask my parents on how to do things and they’d know and explain it to me. These days, I’m on my own lonesome self braving the dangerous waters which is Math.

No comments: