Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Resolution 2009

I know that other people have already posted stuff like this and it's very natural that everyone has the same idea! This is the first time I've put them up somewhere public so maybe if I see them again I'll remember to do them?!
Every year, we have a lot of expectations and New Year resolutions. To tell u the truth i had broken resolutions myself but also, every year I try to fix the mistakes I had on the past years.
Some of these are serious and some of them are more superficial......but I will just write them all down anyways!

*No smoking and no Liquors. ( Compulsory)
*Take medication on time…INr under target (2.5-3.5)
*Sleep Less with the exception of tired ( 7-8 hours)
*Eat more, to put up more weight ( target 3-4kg)
*Study study study. No more fail ( target 2.8-3.2)
*Keep develop on career (upgrading)
*Stand up for myself more! ( Speak Up more Ideas/opinion)
*Possibly I should write more blogs?? (3-4 times a week)
*Constantly think positive and never simply piss-off ( stay cool)
*Savings ( Less Shopping)
*Expend more superiority time with parents. ( More Dinner at home)
* Relationship? (No comment)

New year resolutions doesn’t really have to control over our lives, these are just statements w/c motivates us to change our self and be a better person. And it will feel really good once we have done our resolution. Although I haven’t done mine, its still in process.

*Positive changes can happen at any time, even if it's not a resolution.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.. Good Luck Fren... i dont have any.. my old resolutions pun x tercapai lg.. uhuhu!

alishaz said...

hahahah..some part of is my pass year resolution yg blum fulfill just bring forward la....harap jadi la hahaha!