Sunday, January 11, 2009

who am i

I am love.

Love for those who I call family.. who surround me with unconditional support and protection.

Love for those who I call friends.. who help me get from one day to next.. the ones I've met in real life and the ones I only know from their words.

Love for the one who I call mine.. to whom I devote my days.. who has brought joy and meaning to my life and shown me just how wonderful it can be.

Love for all those who need it but are too distracted from themselves to perceive it.

Love for all that lives.. because we are co-dependent and bound by our lifetime.

Love for the world.

Love for life.

Love for the god that is within me.

Love for myself.

I am made of love.. and any action other than that of love chips away on that.. so I will not allow any negative emotion or act to get between me and my substance.. love.

No comments: